- Designed for people who work on hard surfaces all day and experience discomfort and fatigue in their feet and legs
- Built with massaging gel technology and extra cushioning to provide all-day shock absorption, they help you stay energized while you work
- Great arch-support – Firm columns provide contoured support to the overworked arch area
Massaging Gel Insoles for Men Shoe Inserts | Learn More
Dr. Scholl’s Comfort and Energy Work Insoles are especially for people who work on hard surfaces all day and experience discomfort and fatigue in their feet and legs. Built with Massaging Gel Technology and extra cushioning to provide all-day shock absorption, they help you stay energized while you work. The package contains one pair of gel insoles to fit men’s shoe sizes 8-14. Dr. Scholl’s has been a trusted brand in foot care since 1904 when Dr. William Mathias Scholl, grandson of a cobbler, launched the company under the name Dr. Scholl Inc.
why insoles are good for you?
Insoles can not only provide much-needed pain relief for foot, ankle, and leg problems, they can also provide a wide range of benefits focused on aligning your feet in a healthy position when standing, running, and walking.
How Do I Choose the Right Insole?
Unless you want a particular orthotic insole, selecting the best over-the-counter insole will depend upon the particular problem you are having along with your footwear and what’s most comfortable for you.
- If the balls of your toes are burning or aching, particularly in case you put on excessive heels, a ball or foot cushion can provide you added consolation by decreasing strain in your metatarsal bones. These pads are normally smaller than a full insole and might match neatly in tight-fitted footwear like heels.
- If you will have flat ft, a foot insole that controls heel pronation (when the foot rolls inward) and offers arch support could help.
- If you’ve got excessive arches, search for a softer insole that gives assist and suppleness.
Important Tips to Remember When Considering Insoles
- Check your footwear. In many instances, extra put on and tear, totally on the lateral heel and heel counter, may cause you issues. A brand new pair of sneakers could do the trick without having to buy insoles.
- Buy good high-quality sneakers which are comfortable for YOUR foot. Most good high-quality trainers or equal might be extraordinarily helpful on your toes.
- It’s about consolation. Rigid insoles could also be extra practical, however, they are often uncomfortable. Look for comfortable, semi-rigid insoles.
- Remove the insert that comes with the shoe earlier than inserting the insole. Putting the insole on prime of the opposite could make sneakers much more uncomfortable and presumably extra painful.
- If you might be diabetic or produce other pre-existing circumstances that have an effect on your toes, see your physician earlier than buying insoles.
- If they do the job, nice! If they don’t, then see a board-certified podiatrist.
Great features of Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles for Men Shoe Inserts:
- Reinforced arch support: reinforced construction & side support help support arch as you move through your stride
- Extra forefoot cushioning: This helps to protect the sensitive balls of the foot.
- Responsive wave cushioning: massaging gel advanced multi-layer waves in the heel & arch provides all the day shock absorption where you need it most.
- Cooling vents: This keeps feet cool & dry on the job
Hope you like the product…
|Country of Origin|
|Item model number|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer|
|Date First Available|